- Dont Be Sad by Dr. A’id al-Qarni
Really interesting religious/motivational/inspirational book. The title says it all and it is a very good read, one to have all the time.
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass by Lewis Carroll
I have had this book since I was a kid and I still take it everywhere. I can’t explain it to anyone…you just have to read it. 🙂
- 50 Shades Darker by E.L. James
This is Book Two of the 50 shade trilogy. Let’s just say I want to know how the rest of the story goes. 🙂
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Another book I have had since forever but I refused to read. I just got interested in it because I had they made a movie based on it. An interesting read too. I love Fitzgerald’s quotes, I don’t know why I never got to read the book.
(Exactly my book cover, except it’s more old and worn)
- You Can Be The Happiest Woman In the World by Dr. A’id al-Qarni
…if you want to be the happiest woman in the world…lol.